Our Partnership & Commitment
The Kaleel Jamison Consulting Group, Inc. specializes in long-term, strategic culture alignment, assisting organizations in creating inclusive, collaborative workplaces that unleash the talent and creativity of their people.
Since 1970, we have partnered with Fortune 100 companies, non-profits, education and healthcare entities, municipalities and governmental agencies, and founder-led businesses. Our experience shows that inclusion is a powerful “HOW” for breaking down barriers; unleashing innovation and workforce engagement; leveraging differences; and improving operational and financial success. The consciously inclusive mindsets and behaviors that create this “HOW” are what we bring to every client engagement—from good organizations that want to be better to those struggling through times of crisis and transition.
We have designed and delivered highly successful culture change strategies for hundreds of clients, upskilling and positioning tens of thousands of people to lead, interact, and work more inclusively. We have a long-standing history of assisting our clients in positioning efforts so that change is accelerated and sustainable. Moreover, our strategies are designed so that learning is supported and reinforced by practical application and accountability methods that help people put what they have learned to work in their day-to-day interactions.
We work with organizations to develop strategies and competencies that:
- Build momentum for change.
- Ensure inclusion becomes foundational to HOW an organization enhances execution and drives bottom-line results.
- Establish mindsets and behaviors that enable all people in organizations to do their best work.
- Continually achieve higher operational and financial performance.
- Increase speed of knowledge transfer and application throughout the organization.