Join us for a lively and candid discussion as we examine why diversity is a critical business advantage.
Diversity and inclusion have become bottom-line priorities and it is imperative that successful businesses — and communities — embrace this idea and take action. In other words, increasing diversity and growing inclusion is not only the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing.
- Denise Figueroa, Executive Director, Independent Living Center of the Hudson Valley
- Frederick A. Miller, CEO and Lead Client Strategist, The Kaleel Jamison Consulting Group
- Rose Miller, SPHR, HR Consultant/President, Pinnacle Human Resources, LLC
- Angelicia A. Morris, Executive Director, Schenectady County Human Rights Commission
- Moderator: Christine Nealon, Executive Director, Troy Rehabilitation & Improvement Program, Inc.
- How to facilitate an open dialogue on diversity
- What makes a diverse and authentic leader
- To identify and overcome barriers to inclusivity
- How to attract and retain a diverse workforce
- Why diversity is good for business and the region
We’ll start with a panel discussion, followed by small-group, candid conversations with our presenters. Then we’ll reunite for final takeaway strategies to help you take action.
The world changes when we change our perspective.