Are you living the life you really want? Are you living life focused and clear about yourself, your goals, your boundaries, and your interactions?
Many of us live two or more lives, none being completely fulfilling and few complementary—one at work, one at home, a “me” life…if there is time or energy for it, and possibly other lives. Often we allow conditions within our control to block us from becoming our best self and from fully enjoying relationships and partnerships with others.
The Developing the Organizational and Personal Self (D/OPS) workshop enables you to explore ways to bring your best self into focus, enabling you to be more intentional, effective, and joyful in how you lead your life. D/OPS can be a place to redefine yourself and see yourself beyond the labels and roles placed on you by the world—by work, family, friends, and yourself.
Using group and individual self-exploration activities, this intense advanced personal growth experience will guide participants through greater self-knowledge and choice in interactions with others. The workshop is designed to assist participants to:
- Gain greater clarity about the organizational and personal life you want and the steps needed to achieve those.
- Take greater control of your boundaries and better understand the effects they have on being the person you want to be.
- Communicate more clearly, directly, candidly and authentically with others, and with yourself.
- Uncover and eliminate self-diminishing behaviors.
- Understand the projections and transferences you make onto others.
- Identify personal values, strengths and qualities essential to becoming the self you most want to be.
One reason why this matters...
With the growing influence of AI in our lives, it's clear that what humans bring to interactions—traditionally seen as "soft skills"—will be core skills in the future. Adding value in an AI-influenced world requires us to bring value AI cannot: self-awareness, reflection, empathy, partnership, and so much more. D/OPS is an opportunity to enhance those skills and continue exploring who you are.
Participants should have attended one of the following:
- NTL Human Interaction workshop
- A similar residential personal growth workshop
Other lab experiences can meet the prerequisite upon discussion and approval by the staff.
Sunday, 30 September
Registration begins at 2:30pm
Session will end at 7:30pm
Monday, 1 October – Thursday, 4 October
Sessions will run from 9:00am-7:00pm
There will be a group dinner on Wednesday, 3 October (included in registration)
Friday, 5 October
Session will begin at 8:00am and close at 12:15pm