Are you living the life you really want? Are you living life focused and clear about yourself, your goals, your boundaries, and your interactions?
Many of us live two or more lives, none being completely fulfilling and few complementary—one at work, one at home, a “me” life…if there is time or energy for it, and possibly others lives. Often we allow conditions within our control to block us from becoming our best self and from fully enjoying relationships and partnerships with others.
The Developing the Organizational and Personal Self (D/OPS) workshop enables you to explore ways to bring your best self into focus, enabling you to be more intentional, effective, and joyful in how you lead your life. D/OPS can be a place to redefine yourself and see yourself beyond the labels and roles placed on you by the world—by work, family, friends, and yourself.
Using group and individual self-exploration activities, this intense advanced personal growth experience will guide participants through greater self-knowledge and choice in interactions with others. The workshop is designed to assist participants to:
- Gain greater clarity about the organizational and personal life you want and the steps needed to achieve those.
- Take greater control of your boundaries and better understand the effects they have on being the person you want to be.
- Communicate more clearly, directly, candidly and authentically with others, and with yourself.
- Uncover and eliminate self-diminishing behaviors.
- Understand the projections and transferences you make onto others.
- Identify personal values, strengths and qualities essential to becoming the self you most want to be.
Registration and tuition details coming soon. For more information, contact Judith Katz at email@example.com.
The workshop will be held at the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa in Safety Harbor, Florida
Participants should have attended one of the following:
- NTL Human Interaction workshop
- A similar residential personal growth workshop
Other lab experiences can meet the prerequisite upon discussion and approval by the staff.
Sunday, 11 March
Registration begins at 2:30pm
Session will end at 7:30pm
Monday, 12 March – Thursday, 15 March
Sessions will run from 9:00am-7:00pm
There will be a group dinner on Wednesday, 14 March (included in registration)
Friday, 16 March
Session will begin at 8:00am and close at 12:15pm
Frederick A. Miller
Ilene C. Wasserman, Ph.D.
Judith H. Katz, Ed.D.
Yabome Gilpin-Jackson, Ph.D.